Our team of podiatric specialists and staff strive to improve the overall
health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating
conditions associated with your feet. Please use our podiatric
library to learn more about podiatric problems and treatments available. If you
have questions or need to schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact us.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.