There are several precautions you can take to prevent blisters. Here are a few preventative care options:
1. Make sure to wear proper fitting shoes
2. Wear moisture-wicking socks
3. Cushioned insoles are a good idea
4. Double-socks will provide extra cushion
5. Wear orthotics recommended by your podiatrist
6. Use antiperspirants, powders, and lubricants to reduce moisture and friction.
The key to healthy feet is preventative care and referring to your foot doctor whenever you have questions or concerns.